**Last Updated May 11, 2020
Thank you for being a valued guest. We wanted to reach out to you in regards to COVID–19 and our 2020 Camping Season.
With the Governor’s newest Executive Order issued on May 4, 2020 and we approach the beginning of our busy season, we want to give you an update of what you can expect in the Park. We are and will continue to adjust to follow all local and federal guidelines for social distancing and enhanced cleaning procedures.
What does this mean for you and your reservation?
During your stay with us we would ask that you follow the CDC, federal, local, and state guidelines during this national state of emergency.
You are the primary person responsible for your own preparedness in this time of COVID-19. We cannot guarantee anyone’s safety from any virus or sickness during a visit to our park. This means you accept this risk for yourself and those you are visiting with.
If you are sick, have medical vulnerabilities, or are considered at higher risk, please do not come.
The only way to eradicate COVID-19 is by avoiding the chance of infecting others. We would love to have you back when you are well!
What you can do while you are here:
We are blessed with fresh air and outdoor activities that can be enjoyed in a solitary or nearly solitary manner. Remember, the outdoors is not cancelled.
We will have golf carts available for rent. They will be sanitized between each renter.
You will be able to walk and/or bike around the roads and elsewhere on the property if you are not in a group. Other activities available during your stay would be campfires at your site, scavenger hunts, to go arts & crafts, solitary fishing or swimming at the lake, and hiking. You may play cards/games at your site with your loved ones who are with you. Now is the time to get that longed for solitude!
As of Monday, May 4th – until further notice, the following changes are in place:
- Cabins that include their own restroom facilities are available, but there will be no back-to-back rentals. We will be using a bleach solution to disinfect and clean everything as in the past, but with special attention to high touch areas. All people who are renting cabins are also expected to bring their own dish soap, personal soap, and other personal items. We have created special pricing for longer stays.
- RV sites are available, but we will be monitoring the occupancy between each site. Upon check-in, park staff may provide alternatives to encourage additional spacing.
- Laundry Station: Open – the laundry area will be sanitized and cleaned every hour during operating hours.
- Comfort Stations: There are multiple comfort stations throughout the park, they may not all be open based on occupancy needs. You will be notified which comfort stations are open for use during your stay. They will be sanitized every hour during operating hours. Touch point areas such soap dispensers, door handles, faucets, toilet paper dispensers, paper towel dispensers, and bathroom stall doors will be wiped down and disinfected. After business hours you will be responsible for your own sanitation. This means you accept this risk for yourself and those you are visiting with.
- Ranger Station (Store): Open, with regular hours. We will be selling necessary items at the store including propane, wood, grocery supplies, RV supplies, and souvenirs as we always do, however, we are practicing social distancing both inside and outside the store. There is a maximum person limit of 10 people inside at one time and persons both in and out need to be 6 feet apart.
- The Cartoon Café will be open daily for both take out and seated dining. Seated dining will be limited in capacity and all guidance from the Executive Order will be followed. Parties of 6 people or less at any table will be allowed. Guests who have any symptoms of Covid-19 should not enter the premises.
- Registration Station: We are limiting the interaction between registration and our guests. Please call or email. Online Check in is available for all our guests with reservations. Please make sure your balance is paid in full prior to arrival to minimize any direct interaction with our staff.
- Playground is open with limited hours of 9:00 am -7:00 pm. The playground will be closed for cleaning several times a day. Limit of 20 people at any time is allowed.
- Fishing and Boating will be open.
- Mini Golf will be open with limited hours of 9:00 am – 7:00 pm. Maximum of 20 people at a time.
- The jumping pillow and water wars are open with limited hours of 9:00 am – 7:00 pm and will be closed several times during the day for cleaning. Limit of 20 people at any time is allowed.
- Group sports facilities, such as volleyball, tennis, basketball, mini golf, and gaga ball are open with limited hours of 9:00 am -7:00 pm. Please bring your own equipment. Limit of 20 people at any time is allowed.
- Pool and Water Zone are open with limited hours of 9:00 am – 7:00 pm and will be closed several times a day as we clean equipment. A limit of 20 people at the pool and 20 people at the water zone is allowed.
Please see the office for a sign-up sheet and be kind – if you are not actively using the amenity, please limit the number of people you sign up. Our goal is for all guests who want to swim to be able to.
- Beach will remain open with social distancing in place.
- We are making the necessary adjustments to our activity schedules to provide activities that are entertaining in a social distant manner. We suggest you have the following items with you to participate in activities: scissors, glue and markers/crayons for crafts and a tablet laptop or cellular device to participate in virtual activities.
Directives that must be followed:
- Please practice social distancing while you are here, both for your safety and the safety of those around you. We will have four community comfort stations open for all to use and will be disinfecting and cleaning every hour during operating hours. After business hours you will be responsible for your own sanitation. This means you accept this risk for yourself and those you are visiting with.
- Making s’mores around the campfire with friends who are also camping? Remember, maximum number of people at each site is 20.
- All open amenities will have additional cleaning and sanitization procedures in place. Short temporary closures of amenities will be necessary to provide the cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Due to limited capacities at many of our amenities, we will temporarily suspend all guest and day passes. Only registered guests will be allowed in the park.
- In an abundance of care, we also always ask that children under the age of 10 to be accompanied. Also, guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult after 9:00 pm.
We are committed to providing you with a safe, fun camping outing and continuing as many of our planned activities as possible while respecting social distancing guidelines.
Stay Safe and Happy Camping!