Yogi Bear is one fancy guy – he even wears a neck tie in the woods! You can be a fancy camper too when you go ‘glamping’ at Jellystone Park. Um…so what is ‘glamping’? A combination of ‘glamorous’ and ‘camping’. Glamping is fancy camping. Here’s what you need to know…
Our tent sites are pet-friendly and have 20 amp electric and water nearby. Free WiFi throughout the park means you can binge-watch all your favorites, just like at a fancy hotel. Nice restrooms with hot showers, fire pits, and picnic tables are just what you want and need.
The Glamping Part
The number one thing that separates glamping from tent camping is a nice, comfortable bed. An air mattress, raised or on the ground, is what you want. You don’t even have to blow them up. These modern air beds have built-in pumps! No work at all! You’ll need sheets to fit your new air mattress, pillows, and thermal blankets too.
Tent Décor & Accessories
How about a pretty rug and an inflatable couch? A couple of collapsible event chairs will make it easy to socialize. If you want to see what you’re doing at night, better invest in a few battery-operated LED hanging tent bulbs. And if you want to feel especially glamorous, a string of tiny, twinkly fairy lights will give your tent an ethereal feel.
Eating & Drinking
If you plan to cook anything, a set of cooking utensils is handy. But really, and this is an absolute must – get an easily transportable wine cooler and some unbreakable wine glasses. Remember – camping without wine is just sitting in the woods.
Wait a minute. You say the kids are too young to drink? Try these fun glamping accessories just for the li’l cubs…
- T-Rex Dinosaur LED headlamp for kids. They can run around in the dark just like dinosaurs while you’re having your wine.
- RoarBottle – T-Rex water bottle for children. Push his teeth in to hear him roar!
- Marshmallows – No need for the kids to scrounge up pointy sticks from the ground…just get a set of aluminum marshmallow roasting sticks.
Where to find all this stuff?
- Believe it or not, there are actually companies that will come to your chosen site, provide you with a luxurious tent, and set everything up for you, right down to a mint on your pillowcase.
- The real fun, though, is planning all this yourself and figuring out how to obtain it all. Here’s the fastest way to find all these items…Amazon.com
Revel in the glories of nature, with glamping under the tall trees. Enjoy tent camping with Yogi Bear and all the comforts of a five-star hotel. Tent site rates start at just $32 per night!
Not sure you want to be all that close to nature? Check out our cabins. They are glamorous already!
Tent Camping, Glamping, and Cabins. There’s a back-to-nature experience just right for your family at Jellystone Park / Yogi on the Lake.
Book now and let the fun begin!